Friday 31 December 2010

GOING HOME

I am having trouble finding enough of interest to keep two Blogs going at the same time, so I have decided to make The View from this End my principle Blog. It feels so much more like home. Daft, I know, after all, they are both floating around in space but, there it is.

I don't have the courage to close this Blog, having lost 'The view'  once, accidently and not liking it one little bit, I shall hang on here...post poems, perhaps, and trivial stuff suitably described as piffle. So please, do come back to me at my old place and help me to re-furnish it.

10 comments:

Hilary said...

An understandable move. See you over there!

Jules~ said...

ok I understand. I will be over to visit then.
Blessings to you this New Year.

Rosaria Williams said...

No problem! Enjoy the festivities of a new year.

Anonymous said...

I run three blogs - each of them is a little different. I don't spend much time at it. I like to do it though. Just make it work for you.

Maggie May said...

I'm linked to this blog anyway!!!!!
Happy New Year. May it be all you want it to be and much more.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Jinksy said...

I have a horrible feeling I deleted the comment I just wrote - unless you have comment moderation up and running? I think I'll see what happens to this one, rather than repeat myaself straight away...

Jinksy said...

Ah! Mystery solved - Blogger wanted me to sign in.
Now I have, I can wish you happy Multi-Blogging in 2011. Aren't we gluttons for punishment? I'm beginning to lose count of how many blogpies I have a finger in. LOL :)

Anonymous said...

eu quero seguir um monte de besteira para que eu não siga pecando contra meu Deus que me criou e me deu grandes alegria sou evangélica e muito feliz beijão

4 life said...

wow great blog loved it! give mine a check to if you wanted maybe im new to all this http://griefinyourlife.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

It can be so hard keeping two going at once. I'll see you over at the other one.